- To Deliver Country Workplan according to Vivo Guidelines amp; Strategies.
- To manage maintenance of Retail sites per Group/ Vivo maintenance management guidelines/ strategies.
- To deliver maintenance of retail per agreed SLA /KPIs.
- To ensure that repair / maintenance of retail sites are done in line with Group/ Local government HSSE polices amp; safe practices.
- Program, Lead, Coordinate retail projects to provide Vivo Energy and the providers under its control with professional support in their area of expertise in a cost effective manner, ensuring that all operations comply with legal requirements and group standards.
Annual budget or financial business dimensions that the job either directly controls or indirectly influences:
- Annual Opex budget,
- Staff (direct reports),
- Management of out sourced Professionals amp; Contractors,
- Other (e.g. net proceeds, project costs, procurement spend, value of product throughput, etc.).
Number of sites = 52 service stations
Annual capex = 1700 KUSD in growth and 1000 KUSD in maintenance capex.
Annual opex: 700 KUSD
• Develop and implement the country's maintenance and upkeep plan, with the support of the Country Engineering Manager.
• Assist the Country Engineering Manager in the implementation of Network development actions (NTI, NTS, KDR).
• Ensures the proper functioning of service stations in terms of safety and operational requirements in order to minimize risks for the company.
• Set up service contracts for all maintenance categories
• Supervise maintenance work to ensure that it is carried out within the agreed time and quality
• Manage maintenance contracts efficiently (monitoring and reporting of KPIs)
• Ensure that the maintenance SLA with retail operations is 100% respected
• Keep records of maintenance assets by group template (equipment record template) and update records from time to time
• Ensure that contractors are pre-qualified and assessed annually
• Development of the maintenance budget and cost management
• Manage own development by identifying skills gaps
• Identification and sharing of good maintenance practices
• Respect the HSSE rules
- Ensure HSSE compliance in situations where maintenance contractors work at remote sites from the base, widely distributed across the country.
- Ensure the operational integrity of facilities (buildings) against limited expenses
- Provide maintenance service level / KPIs
Closing Date: 22 September 2021
Job Knowledge, Skills amp; Experience:
- Good knowledge in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Electricity, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of using the PC application program
- 2-4 years of experience in the management of the development / maintenance of installations / equipment of service stations or mining depots.
- Practical knowledge of service station engineering and industrial engineering and maintenance,
- Knowledge of environmental directive for art installations and oil equipment
- Level of knowledge of Shell's HSSE policy and various requirements relating to development / maintenance / servicing activities
- Engineering degree.
- Knowledge of Vivo Energy standards and policies
- Knowledge of gas station design and construction standards
- Includes re and applies the principles and processes of service stations of Vivo Energy
- Includes re and applies HSSE standards of service stations of Vivo Energy.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the construction, maintenance, servicing of equipment and gas stations
- Ability to manage other actors and work in a team